Santorini Turkey Burger
¼ cup (60 ml)sun-dried tomato, finely chopped
¼cup (60 ml)feta, crumbled
2 tsp (10 ml)fresh oregano, chopped
1 tsp (5 ml)fresh parsley, chopped
2 clovesgarlic, minced
½ cup (125 ml)bread crumbs
2 tsp (10 ml)lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat your barbecue, broiler or grill to high.
- Combine the Lilydale® Extra Lean Ground Turkey, sun-dried tomatoes, feta, oregano, parsley, garlic, bread crumbs, lemon juice and eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- With clean hands, form mixture into desired amount of patties (4-5).
- Grill patties for about 6-7 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in the middle or an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Serve on toasted buns with tzatziki sauce, cucumber rounds, red onion rings, sliced tomato and lettuce.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes