Turkey Club Sliders
6Slider Buns or Dinner Rolls, sliced in half and toasted
2 leavesLeaf Lettuce, washed and cut
1 tbspBasil, freshly chopped
1/2 tspLemon peel, finely grated
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook Lilydale® Turkey Cutlets according to package directions.
- While Lilydale® Turkey Cutlets are cooking in the oven, cook Lilydale® Turkey Bacon Style according to package directions and set aside.
- Prepare the Lemon Basil Mayo, by stirring the basil and lemon peel into the mayonnaise and set aside.
- When Lilydale® Turkey Cutlets are cooked, let cool slightly and each cutlet in half.
- Cut each Lilydale® Turkey Style Bacon slice into thirds.
- To assemble sliders, on the bottom and top of each toasted bun spread some lemon basil mayo. Place lettuce and tomato on bottom of bun. Season with salt and pepper. Place a piece of the Lilydale® Turkey Cutlet on top and add 2 pieces of Lilydale® Turkey Bacon Style and cover with top of bun.
Serve with crudités or fries.