Nothing beats cheesy nachos with delicious veggies! Topped with salsa, sour cream and guacamole, we promise there will be no left overs.
1 package (2 x 150 g)
1 package (320 g)Tex Mex cheese, shredded
1/2medium orange bell pepper, diced
1/2medium yellow bell pepper, diced
1-2jalapeno peppers. sliced
1/2medium red onion, diced
10grape tomatoes, sliced
1 bag (275 g)salted tortilla chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 300°F.
- Divide tortilla chips and all toppings into 3
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, lay your first layer of tortilla chips on the baking sheet.
- Top tortilla chips evenly with 1/3 of toppings in the following order orange pepper, red pepper, jalapenos, red onion, grape tomatoes, Lilydale®Oven Roasted Carved Chicken Breast Strips and cheese).
- Place another layer of tortilla chips on top of toppings and repeat toppings. Repeat tortillas and toppings one more time.
- Place in oven and bake for approximately 10 minutes or until cheese melts, turn to broil for the last minute.
- Top with large dollops of salsa, sour cream, and guacamole.
The trick to making the very best nachos is LAYERING
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
COOK TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 45 minutes