Breakfast Sausage Quiche
This easy quiche makes a delicious breakfast or brunch everyone will love.
1frozen pie crust
1 cupshredded Cheddar cheese
1/4 cupgreen onions
1 1/2 cupsHalf-and-Half milk
1 tspfresh basil leaves
- Cook Lilydale® Breakfast Turkey Sausages for approximately 6 minutes, turning occasionally. Cut into pieces when cooled.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- 3. In the frozen pie crust, sprinkle cheese, broken up Lilydale® Breakfast Turkey Sausages and chopped green onions.
- In small bowl, beat half-and-half and eggs with fork or whisk and add basil.
- Pour cream and egg mixture into the frozen crust over the Breakfast Turkey Sausage, cheese and green onions.
- Bake for 40 minutes and let stand 10 minutes.
To prepare prior to serving, cook for 20 minutes and refrigerate. When ready to serve, preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and bake for 15 minutes.
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOK TIME: 35 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 55 minutes