Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Turkey Pasta
Trust us, no one will believe this creamy Turkey sauce has cauliflower in it.
2 packages (2 x 150 g)
8large garlic cloves, minced
3 cups (750 mL)cauliflower florets
2 cups (500 mL)vegetable broth or water
1/2 cup (125 mL)milk
2 cups (500 mL)rapini, washed and dried
4 oz dry (100g)uncooked pasta of choice
1/4 tsp eachblack pepper and salt
- Saute the minced garlic for 3-5 minutes on low heat, set aside.
- Bring the water or vegetable broth to a boil in a large pot and add the cauliflower. Cook covered for 7-10 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender.
- Reserve 1 cup of the cauliflower water. Drain the cauliflower and set aside.
- Bring another pot of hot salted water to a boil, add pasta and cook according to the instructions on the pasta package. Drain and set aside.
- With a hand blender, blend the cauliflower and sautéed garlic along with 1 cup of the cauliflower water until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add ½ cup of milk in small increments until it reaches your desired consistency. Set aside.
- In a skillet, lightly oil the pan, then add rapini and Lilydale®Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Strips. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until heated thoroughly.
- Combine cooked pasta, cauliflower alfredo sauce, rapini, and Lilydale®Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Strips together and toss evenly. Add salt and pepper to desired liking.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 1 hour