Stuffed Turkey Breast
3-4 slicesMastro® Pancetta, thinly sliced
100ggouda cheese, thinly sliced
½pear, ripe and thinly sliced
¼ cup (60 mL)arugula
½ tsp (2 mL)oregano, dried
½ tsp (2 mL)thyme, dried
2 tsp (10 mL)Mastro® Olive Oil
salt and pepper
- Butterfly the Lilydale® Boneless Skinless Turkey Breast. Keep breast closed.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of olive oil on Lilydale® Boneless Skinless Turkey Breast and season with half of the oregano, thyme and some salt and pepper.
- Pour remaining olive oil in a medium-high heat pan and brown turkey breast on both sides. Remove turkey from pan.
- Open the turkey breast, and season with remaining oregano and thyme, and some salt and pepper. Arrange 3-4 slices of pancetta to cover one interior side of the breast, and then layer on thinly sliced gouda cheese, pear and arugula. Fold top of breast on top of stuffing.
- Place in a 375°F preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until turkey has reached an internal temperature of 165°F.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 45 minutes